Frequently Asked Questions by the Users
- How to Use PDF Security Removal Tool to Edit Secured PDF File?
- Do I need to install any other third party tool to get this program work?
- What are the difference between demo and the licensed version?
- Does it remove only editing restriction from a PDF file?
- Does this tool work on DRM and third party plug-ins?
- I havejust purchased the licensed version but did not received my activation mail, what's wrong?
Process of Editing a PDF File with PDF Security Removal is pretty much simple just 4 simple steps and you will be able to edit your password protected PDF instantly:
- Download and Launch the Program from Start Menu or from Desktop Shortcut
- Click on Import File button to import secured PDF file
- Click on Save As button
- Click on Unlock PDF file button and now you will be able to edit your secured PDF documents.
No, It's an stand-alone utility and there is no need to have Adobe Acrobat or any other tool in your system to get this software work. Only NET Framework 2.0 is required and that is too downloaded for you by the program itself, if not found in your computer.
Demo version is meant to give user a real time experience that how this software actually works. Demo version can successfully remove restrictions from a PDF file but leaves a watermark on the file. But in full version there are no limitations as such.
No apart from editing you will also be able to edit, copy your PDF file. Features like commenting, image and text extraction will also get enabled. But we may remind you it does not remove user/open password from a PDF file.
No PDF Security Removal is not for removing DRM or any other third party plug-ins. Also it is not advisable to use this tool against copyrights and other laws.
sometimes our mails incidently treated as spam by mail providers. So check your spam folder and If not found please contact email@example.com and specify an alternate email address with the problem you are facing.